Ticket options for students Booking a ticket
When you start booking your flight, make sure to select “Student” as your passenger type. This way, we’ll automatically show you the student fare when you continue your booking.
Get maximum flexibility! You can postpone or change your trip for any reason or request a refund if you no longer wish to travel. Please note that a cancellation fee equivalent to USD 240 applies and that promotional fares are excluded from these refund conditions.
Bring more checked baggage! With the student fare, you get to bring two pieces of checked luggage of 23 kg each.
Preparing your trip
Make sure to bring your passport and your student ID certificates (such as your student visa, school acceptance letter, or student ID card). These documents will be checked at the airport, during check-in or boarding, and therefore need to be in English.
Please keep the following conditions in mind when booking your student fare for trips departing from Brazil:
- You have to be between 18 and 45 years old.
- You have to be enrolled at an educational institution abroad and be able to show proof of enrollment or an admission letter to a class or institution at the time of ticketing, rebooking, or at the check-in counter or at the gate.
- Student fares are only available in Economy Class.
- Student fares are only valid for trips of at least 21 days.
- Student fares might not be available on all flights and for all destinations.